1. Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared?
I have been noticing some visual bugs ever since I downloaded the Beasts and Exploration DLC. While traveling the world, the HUD at the top of the screen will flicker at times. I have had two battles in while there were blocks of random colors appeared, making it hard to see. In a snow battle, there were large blocks of color that had colors of fire (red to yellow). When bandits moved under the blocks, they faded a little to show the enemy. I also had a forest battle where the trees and bushes were replaced with some weird icons (picture will be placed below).
2. Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
I am unaware of anything I am doing to control the visual bugs.
3. Attach a screenshot if possible.
Forest Battle is attached
4. Attach your dx.diag. This file includes information on your hard- and software configuration.
5. Attach the Battle Brothers “log.html” file. (Please note the log gets overwritten once you restart the game so make sure you copy the log right after the bug appeared!)
I played a little after the bug but I haven’t restarted the game.
5. Attach a save showing the issue, if there is any.
Attached the current saved game.