Reply To: Super Awesome Ninja Goblin Fun Time!

Participant

I find goblins weakest of all races. And i play deadly, ironman mode.

Ya ok sure, Goblins are weaker than Bandits… ya credibility lost.

People are just lazy and don’t change equipment and tactics according to what type of enemy is encountered. For goblins u need big shields on everyone, preferably feral or kite shields.

So you have enough money to buy all the needed gear and all of your guys have the luxury of having kite shields? Good for you, you encountered them mid-game. Try getting jumped early game and tell me how you do. When you are poor, you don’t have gear and you certainly don’t have an armory to choose from. If goblins are a mid-end game creature, then keep them there. Don’t blow up my early game progress with ambushers on a caravan mission.

All archers must change weapon to bow because of the extra range needed to snipe ambushers. Also dogs, as many as you can find.

If you are above a 10% chance to hit with a bow, you have enough levels to hold your own.Once again having dogs is a luxury. Especially if you started on deadly.

37 days in without save scumming. Eating goblins like bananas. Just beaten army of them supported by shaman without losing one guy. Please, if game is too hard, choose easier difficulty. Not cry on forums and try to destroy fun for me. Or other people who like tactics.

Look who wins the pompous jerk award.
1. You are Arrogant- you got lucky if the first instance of you fighting goblins was when you had a full armory.
2. You are Ignorant- The difficulty of the game does not change stats in any way, just starting gold.
3. You make ASSumptions- Don’t assume I don’t like/love tactics, but having a high tier creature set destroy a low level merc group and the city they ran to is ridiculous for any game.
3. A breakdown is not “crying”, its say “hey do something about the goblins at low levels.”

Edit: Forgot to add, i always fight goblins during day because i trust my archers.

This, this is what really destroys any credibility you have and tells me you are trolling. I mean seriously, I could care less if they “nerf” the goblins, I just don’t want an enemy I have no chance of beating on the map within 1 hour of starting.