Reply To: [suggestion] Clearly unbalanced enemies

Participant

Orcs: anything bigger than young orcs is insanely OP beyond belief:
It took ~30 Humans (patrol tower party + my 12 bros) to defeat the Orc party of 12, a mix of Berserkers, like 3 or 4 young orcs and then the rest Orc Warriors i think they are called (the ones bigger than young orcs covered in full armor).

The orc party was labeled as “even” to me, and there is simply no way in hell i could defeat them on my own.
The heavily armored Orcs take 3 or 4 turns to die when you surround them completely. Meanwhile some of my bros with 150 armor (body and helmets) can frequently die in 2 or 3 hits (heads fly all over the place).

This just isnt “fun” its playing against brutal odds.

You really need to decide what you want Orcs to be, and then make them very good at one thing. As it is they have stupidly insane OP armors (takes ages to kill with any weapons), they have excellent movement, they can do their jump and stun thing, and even the smallest orcs are usually fully armored (although not as insanely) and more importantly armed with the best Orc weapons.

My suggestion: add more Orcish weapons. If you want Orcs to be heavily armored, then nerf their weapons. If they are both Tankers, and Damage dealers they are brutally OP.