Topic: 143 Hours played so far

• Author
    Participant

I need an update to keep playing, hope it comes soon :)

Are you guys still playing or just waiting like me?

Participant

Still playing. I’m currently using cheat engine to mess around and try out builds so when I play a “real” game again, I’ll have a solid plan. Would love an update, I’m looking forward to Goblins :D

Participant

They have given a good message about things being a little slow due to their massive change in circumstances but I too am looking forward to another patch.

Participant

How do you use the cheat engine?

Participant

66 hours so far.
    To be honest, since the announcement of Fallout 4 I’ve been busy replaying Fallout: New Vegas… :P

Participant

127 hours on Steam.
    Not bad for a EA.
    One of the best indie game coming alongside with Darkest Dungeon and Starsector.
    I play them too. recently I play a ton of a Starsector. Its like a Battle Brothers but in real time and in space. You gather spaceship, command your fleet, hunt pirates or fight military, trade or smuggle.

And there of course is a Witcher III.
    One of the best game this year. Fighting mechanic is little clunky(like always in Witcher games) but it has great atmosphere and characters.

I didn’t play BB like two weeks I think. Game is good at tactical level but is poor at global map. Limited quests, not working economy, no reputationand no personalization. |Just feel like one band show with lack of other actors.
    Still tactical battles are great.

Participant

I just recently hit the point where I can’t play anymore. Which is a shame. I see all these awesome map features like black monoliths and sunken castles. I clear em out and get a whole lot of nothing. Not exactly a fair reward for the risk.

Keymaster

Hey guys,

just letting you know we are still setting up our offices and all that jazz, but work on the new systems has already begun (namely the event system).
    The next blog post will probably come next week and give you some more detailed info on our progress.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Still playing. I’m currently using cheat engine to mess around and try out builds so when I play a “real” game again, I’ll have a solid plan. Would love an update, I’m looking forward to Goblins 😀

I am emphatically not, as ranged AI behavior, combined with the low sight radius, makes ranged opponents a nightmare.

And cheat engine? Explain?

Participant

I didn’t play BB like two weeks I think. Game is good at tactical level but is poor at global map. Limited quests, not working economy, no reputationand no personalization. |Just feel like one band show with lack of other actors.
    Still tactical battles are great.

Agree with all your points, with the proviso that tactical fights are great except a few scenarios:
    *night battles (can’t see shit, and it’s so bad it may impair my eye health in the longrun)
    *forest battles (too much obstruction impeding movement)
    *ranged AI (they just run and run, and the mop up process of finding them takes far longer than the initial clash)
    *all three of the above combined (I try to avoid such situations by never initiating fights at night or in forests, but sometimes you get jumped by ranged bandits at night and in a forest, and that’s more painful than just about anything I’ve experienced in gaming).

Participant

How do you use the cheat engine?

Ugh, I barely know. It’s a lot of trial and error.

And cheat engine? Explain?

Google it. It’s a program designed for, basically, use as a trainer in any game.

Using it takes 90% of the fun out of the game, because giving yourself 1 million gold makes things incredibly easy. But it’s useful for trying out different builds. It’s also difficult to use.

In short, I don’t recommend it, but if people want, I can try to write up a little walk through for it.

Participant

Yea it’s pretty easy to use CE for crowns and exp to test with. Don’t know if the devs want us discussing it though, not everyone takes kindly to it. ;)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.