Topic: Alesch's Bug Reports

• Author
    Participant

I’ll stick any bugs that I find here. My first one won’t really fit the format that you guys want, since it isn’t really a crash, or anything that the player needs to do. Basically, the last update seems to have flipped the Day/Night indicator around. The image of the sun is in full view, but the world has grown dark and the indicator reads “Night”. I’ll (try to) attach an image to show what I mean.

This happened right around the time that the new update went up (or at least that was when I noticed it). It doesn’t happen on starting a new game, I’ve noticed, but rather in my save games. What I don’t know is whether or not it’s just a matter of the update not being wholly compatible with my saves, or if it’s happening because of how long the game has been running.

I’ll try running a new game out that long to see if it happens again.

Participant

I’m not sure if this is actually a bug or not, but if it isn’t then it isn’t really indicated in the perk. When you have the Quick Hands perk you are not able to change items unless you have at least four action points available. The AP isn’t used, as the perk claims, but it seems odd that I still need the AP free to swap items.

Of course, I’d understand if that was meant to be that way. I discovered the bug when I tried switching back to a sword and shield after biffing an Orc Warlord in the head with a Greataxe. So I suppose the perk is a bit wonky either way. Either it has restrictions that aren’t clear from the tooltip, or it effectively allows me to wield a two handed weapon with a shield.

Keymaster

This is changed for the next update.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.