Topic: Armour Progression

• Author
    Participant

These are some things that need to to be fixed:

1) The padded flat top helmet has -2 vision, when the normal flat top helmet and other padded helmets only have -1 vision

2) The coat of scales has more armour points and has smaller fatigue penalty then the heavy lamellar armour.

3) It’s not worth paying 1000 more crowns for scale armour compared to the lamellar harness. At least increase the scale armour to 250 armour points.

4) Could open mail helmets have only -1 vision and closed mail helmets have -2 vision?

Participant

2 & 3: Coat of Scales and Scale Armor cost more, but in exchange for having to pay an extra 1000 gold you get better armor and less fatigue for wearing them. While Heavy Lamellar and Lamellar Harness cost 1000 less gold, they have a few points of armor less and cost more stamina to wear. I’d say that having an armor that has more protection and costs less stamina is worth it. Gold can be earned. Stamina and protection can be a matter of life and death on the battlefield.

Participant

That’s good to know. I hadn’t notice that scale armour was lighter then the lamellar harness, I thought it was a mistake.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.