Topic: Barbarian rare cleaver bug?

• Author
    Participant

So I found the Ice cave and killed the creature in one on one combat with my lone wolf, it dropped a two handed barbarian cleaver that was supposed to be a special item. However, the stats of the weapon are worse than the ones for the regular version of the weapon, with a reduced fatigue use for skills… I sold it so I can’t send a print, sorry.

Keymaster

This particular weapon may not have met your expectations, but named weapons are never worse than their common counterparts. All named weapons have two effects, so in addition to lower fatigue use for skills there’ll have been another stat increase of some kind.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

All of the stats where the same as the regular version of the weapon, except for armor piercing dmg, which was 33% instead of 40% of the regular one. I will try to find it in the store where I sold it to show you…

Participant

then it had 2 things. Reduced fatigue cost, and armor pierce damage? exactly what famed items claim to have, 2 buffed stats.

Participant

No, it had reduced fatigue cost AND worse armor piercing dmg (33%). The regular two handed cleaver does 40%, so it’s not a buff at all.

Participant

seems like that one is hard set identical to this?

Participant

The max durability was 49 on mine and I think the runes where different a bit… Not sure about the name of it either…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.