Topic: Battle Brothers – The Nordfall Islands

• Author
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am Uros Osium Tokker (Just Uros is fine.), and I am a writer as well as a gamer, though the latter you may have guessed by default. As you may also guess, this is fanfiction, not a game log of any kind. Why? Because I wanted to give this world a try with my writing and also because I wanted to practice with low fantasy settings, though I am used to high fantasy so I may have screwed myself over right from the start.

Anyway, you want to know where to read said fanfiction? Try here. (In case it doesn’t work do notify me. The program sometimes decides to be uncooperative).

Now, in case you want to know the logic behind my madness, which I would recommend you do before you offer any criticism (good or bad), I would ask you to check this out. (Again, do tell me if it doesn’t work as intended).

If you also would like to check whatever I create for this world, check this document that will be updated regularly… I hope. It greatly depends on how often I remember to do so ^^”.

This story should, SHOULD, be updated at least once a month, depends on inspiration and how much work I have. Comments and criticism is welcome, more so since I am Spaniard and, despite doing this for almost eighteen years now, I still make mistakes, though I do think perfection is near imposible, but I try to do good.

This story should, SHOULD, be updated at least once a month, depends on inspiration and how much work I have. Comments and criticism is welcome, more so since I am Spaniard and, despite doing this for almost eighteen years now, I still make mistakes, though I do think perfection is near impossible, but I try to do good.

Also, two other things.

First: A big thankyou for Jan for answering my email with questions as promptly as it was humanly possible with how much work the game and everything around it may be. Hope you guys keep on going strong :3. Also I would apreciate if the team also commented on how possible these happenings, creatures and the like would be in the world of Battle Brothers. It is fanfiction, I know it may very well not be even accurate, but I would like to know how close or how far I came to at least nailing low fantasy.

Second: Readers can ask to be in this story… well, your characters can. I appreciate reader participation in my fanworks, and that includes their characters. Though usually there is no danger of dying, in this one it may very well be possible, as I know not all characters in this story will see the end (come on, this is no spoiler.). For the first chapter I may allow up to five, maybe six, and I already have a crew thought out in case no one offers, but I like to give the option. DO REMEMBER that this is the start, so the band is not going to go hiring anyone that asks for a lot of crowns: They need numbers and semi decent quality, not a noble. Also bear in mind what is in the story: The Crow’s Flock does not give highborn ones any benefits, so if at some points you guys want to be inside, and also highborn, you may create friction… which may end in ‘fun’ >:3.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.