Topic: B&E Bugs

• Author
    Participant

I’m really happy you decided to make a new DLC, and it was an instabuy for me. Thanks for your hard work.

I’ve just bought the DLC, and have already found some bugs in the first campaign.

EDIT: I’m having trouble uploading the log and the save. The site says it can’t upload a .rar or .html file for security reasons, and the .sav is too big. Should I e-mail them to you?

1) Can’t click on Webknecht party (no pun intended with the title) spawned after the “Beasts Terrorizing x” quest
    The cursor never changes to a sword, it stays a boot, and I can’t click on it, and can’t do the quest.

2) Can’t zoom in
    When I met the first problem, I tried zooming in to see if that would help, but I noticed that there’s something strange going on. It starts zooming in ok, but suddenly it magnifies too much, and only shows the terrain, no city or parties on the map.

I don’t know if the two bugs are connected, but they might. I’ll wait for a patch, as I got off to a good start with that save.
    Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    Participant

I was fighting with brigands together with another mercenary company. When one of mercenaries struck a bandit with 3 headed flail, game froze for a second or two and then crashed with some error message (sorry I didn’t save it. ((( ). However, the same guy managed to hit another bandit with said flail in previous round or so no problem.
    So, maybe you should check how 3 headed flail is implemented in the code once more or something?
    Sorry if that wasn’t much of a help.

Keymaster

I’m really happy you decided to make a new DLC, and it was an instabuy for me. Thanks for your hard work.

I’ve just bought the DLC, and have already found some bugs in the first campaign.

EDIT: I’m having trouble uploading the log and the save. The site says it can’t upload a .rar or .html file for security reasons, and the .sav is too big. Should I e-mail them to you?

1) Can’t click on Webknecht party (no pun intended with the title) spawned after the “Beasts Terrorizing x” quest
    The cursor never changes to a sword, it stays a boot, and I can’t click on it, and can’t do the quest.

2) Can’t zoom in
    When I met the first problem, I tried zooming in to see if that would help, but I noticed that there’s something strange going on. It starts zooming in ok, but suddenly it magnifies too much, and only shows the terrain, no city or parties on the map.

I don’t know if the two bugs are connected, but they might. I’ll wait for a patch, as I got off to a good start with that save.
    Thanks in advance.

What version number does it say in the bottom right of the main menu?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I faced the another problem… When I bought the DLC and lunghed it. I got only a black screen and only the cursor appears. I’ve seen same problems from other people in Steam forums. By the way thanks for the DLC!

Keymaster

I faced the another problem… When I bought the DLC and lunghed it. I got only a black screen and only the cursor appears. I’ve seen same problems from other people in Steam forums. By the way thanks for the DLC!

Sounds like Steam might not have updated your game properly. Follow the instructions here.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

2) Can’t zoom in

Thanks in advance.

It says Version 1.2.0.17. Both the Lindwurm and the new DLC are activated.

I’ve tried reinstalling – no luck.

But I’ve noticed something else: it seems that effect of vanishing everything but the terrain is happening all around the borders of the map. I just happen to be near the top one. It may be a third bug, or it may be related. I followed the enemy until he was away from the edge and I could zoom, but I still couldn’t engage him.

I’ve cancelled the mission and went away to do other ones. One brought me back to the city, and the party of 5 webknechts still roams around, untouchable by my brothers.

Participant

@Rap

I also wanted to thank you for the amazing expansion! I’m loving every second! Here’s a small typo that resulted in the following text.

Keymaster

2) Can’t zoom in

Thanks in advance.

It says Version 1.2.0.17. Both the Lindwurm and the new DLC are activated.

I’ve tried reinstalling – no luck.

But I’ve noticed something else: it seems that effect of vanishing everything but the terrain is happening all around the borders of the map. I just happen to be near the top one. It may be a third bug, or it may be related. I followed the enemy until he was away from the edge and I could zoom, but I still couldn’t engage him.

I’ve cancelled the mission and went away to do other ones. One brought me back to the city, and the party of 5 webknechts still roams around, untouchable by my brothers.

This should be fixed now with the hotfix that just went live. In some cases you might have to restart Steam for the download to start. Thanks for reporting!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Game crashed with battle with Alps.
    Last Alp throw a nightmare and the guy died(I think but it sounds like) when he was in contact with sleeping brother and game crashed.

Sadly not screenshoot. Log attached.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Fixed with the update that went live earlier today.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I was fighting with brigands together with another mercenary company. When one of mercenaries struck a bandit with 3 headed flail, game froze for a second or two and then crashed with some error message (sorry I didn’t save it. ((( ). However, the same guy managed to hit another bandit with said flail in previous round or so no problem.
    So, maybe you should check how 3 headed flail is implemented in the code once more or something?
    Sorry if that wasn’t much of a help.

I attached log.html and DxDiag.txt

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Something strange happened:

Nacho has started his turn on the corpse
    Proceeded to eat it.
    Then received attack of opportuny for some reason
    Then got “fleeing” state

Something didn’t work as expected:

IIRC feasting does not trigger an attack of opportunity, as well as feasting should grant a “confident” morale state.

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.