Topic: Bug Report: Battle Issue

Tagged: 

• Author
    Participant

So I have encountered a few bugs during my time in the battles. I am not sure if any of them have been reported but better safe the sorry right? First and foremost I have had enemies that spawn in a unreachable spot, IE: in the middle of a single tile that was surrounded by nothing but trees. Second was seemingly randomly the combat would just freeze at the beginning of either one of my merc’s turns or a NPC’s. It would not let me scroll and clicking did nothing. I haven’t found any way to fix that besides to exit out of the battle. I have waited for about an hour the first time for it to unfreeze, but nothing. I do not need to explain what a horrible feeling it is when you are a fighting a 10v32 battle against bandits. Anyways. Not sure if those have been reported, just thought I might as well make sure it is! I freaking love this game. I cannot wait till the game is completed. You guys have made an excellent game so far! You all have amazing talent!

Participant

The first bug…I had one too.Its rare and occur only only(mostly?) in forest.

Keymaster

If the second issue ever occurs again for you, please upload your logfile here. See the sticky post on how to get to it. Thanks!

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

logfile put in the archive first,because it could be too heavy to upload on forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.