Topic: Cannot Interact With "The Enemy Retreats" Pop-up

• Author
    Participant

The last thing I did before I could not click on either of the two buttons presented by “The Enemy Retreats” pup-up dialogue, is switch one of my mercenary’s weapons in the inventory screen.

I could click on the event log, and any of the buttons in the top right corner. I also believe I could move my mercenaries, if I clicked towards the edge of the screen.

I was able to get by this glitch and not retreat from battle or force close my game, by clicking on the “Retreat” icon in the top right corner. Doing this brought up the same pop-up, this time letting me click the buttons it presented.

In my log file, this was the last battle I fought in before closing my game.

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

I’ve been able to reproduce this bug by doing this:

1) The enemy has begun to retreat (Although the dialogue pop-up has not shown up yet).

2) I end all my mercenaries’ turns but the final mercenary of that turn round (since it’s just the last mercenary swapping his weapon or bringing up the inventory screen before the “The Enemy Retreats” dialogue pops up that causes this bug).

3) Have the last mercenary move 1-2 spaces so that he has only 5 AP, then switch his weapon (this step may not be required).
    Note: Automatic end turns is turned on in the options, so this may possibly be causing this bug (I’ll try further testing).

4) Exit the inventory screen and if the “The Enemy Retreats” dialogue pop-up shows up, then you cannot click on either of the two buttons.

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.