Topic: cant find quest location

• Author
    Participant

hey guys,

i just got into the game and i like it so far. i encountered one problem, tho. the second quest tells me to find a collapsed hideout in the forrest north-west of ulmen and i cant seem to find the place. i loaded the campaign like 10 times and went in all directions (after i checked north-west of course^^). i found several locations full of murder and death, but no hideout. is this a bug, am i blind, or am i supposed to walk more than 1 day to find the place? any help would be appreciated.

cheers
    Lufos

Keymaster

Hi Lufos,
    sometimes it can be very tricky to find the location. There are a few clues though:
    How many crowns is the contract worth? The more crowns the further away the location is.
    In the text there may be more hints. The quest giver often says “in the hills” or “plains” or something. And he will add: “a long way” or something similar.
    If he says a long way it may be more than 1,5 screens away.

The best guess is always to check the direction and walk as straight as possible.

Nevertheless sometimes its really difficult to find them. I tend to break off the contract if I take too long wandering around.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

thanks. i will check the description when im back home. the contract is worth 550 crowns.

Keymaster

Holy smokes, better look at the other side of the map haha.
    Thats the highest search contract Ive ever seen :)

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

i figuered… i have like 70 crowns and cant afford to travel though all the lands right now. :-) so my best call is to break the contract and look for a new one?

Keymaster

Absolutely. You always have to consider how much you pay in daily wages for your guys and if its worth in the end.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

ok, thank you for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.