Topic: Cohesion Bonus?

• Author
    Participant

Here’s a link to a post on the Steam forums. I think it’s so good, I’m linking it here so the Devs can take a look at it:

Cohesion Bonus

Keep up the good work, guys!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

OK, this is a shameless plug, but I was just wondering if you dev’s had taken a look at this. ;-)

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Keymaster

Yes, we read everything ;)

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Yes, we read everything ?

Thanks, Rap. That’s good to hear. Again, you’re doing a fantastic job on this. You’ve made a very enjoyable and varied game at such an early stage, with great new depth and features to look forward to. :-D

Participant

I’d actually like something like this, though probably not quite as simple as this. I think some backgrounds might just not work together well (Killer on the Run + a monk, or an raider fighting alongside a caravan guard?), so they’d develop cohesion slowly. Others may develop it more quickly (the militiaman and the old veteran; the squire and the adventurous noble; the bastard and the disowned noble). It’d have to deal with that and random events if it were included, IMO.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.