Topic: Concealed map and custom sliders

• Author
    Participant

This is something I’ve brought up before but a couple of years ago, so thought I’d give it another whack…

An option of starting the game with a concealed map. I’d love this challenge and it would encourage me to get stable among the towns that I know and then explore, rather than just making a beeline for the most profitable area or the ones with the right structures surrounding it, or being tempted to restart a campaign just because the map is un-favourable. I assume this wouldn’t be a difficult thing to introduce, but then again I’m ignorant about coding and my opinion on the matter should be ignored ^^

On this note, and related to my previous post, I have a secondary suggestion which I imagine the devs would be less keen on but here it is anyway:

A few more “sliders” at the campaign set-up. Particularly for event frequency. Even if it were just three options as with the economics and battles, where you could choose frequency of (preferably) a variety of events occuring, defined in whatever way you see fit, but especially origin specific events.

PS – also really happy to see that the new DLC will bring a retinue with non-combat bonuses as it is practically similar to a suggestion I made years ago about brother backgrounds having minor accumulative non-combat effects… which is still a good idea *wink*

Looking forward to the DLC!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.