Topic: Contracts

• Author
    Inactive

I can’t find any contracts, what am I missing?

P.S., love the change up in the skill perks, makes the choices less obvious and more interesting. And having less inventory space and some of it to be used for provisions is great. May I suggest using some of the space for the other 3 resources.

Participant

I just replied to you in another thread, but in short:

There arent many contracts (so far i ran into 1 for every 3 or 4 towns i visited).
    The interface is lacking (you cant tell which contract you just ran into, and you cant go back to save game before you take it, as it disappears).
    If there is an available contract youll see a parchment in the upper left corner of the base settlement screen.

I think one of the problems is that maybe better contracts require some events to unfold? (like “go burn down map location X for 1000 coins” maybe requires a party from that location to do something to that town)

Keymaster

Hey there,
    the contracts available to you basically depend on your reknown. We are filling in more and more contratcs with regular updates from now on, so you will get more to do.
    Tip: You can accept a contract, negotiate payment and then say you need some time to think about it. This will put the contract on hold and you can return to it to finally accept or you can just click on another contract.

Cheers

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hey there,
    the contracts available to you basically depend on your reknown. We are filling in more and more contratcs with regular updates from now on, so you will get more to do.
    Tip: You can accept a contract, negotiate payment and then say you need some time to think about it. This will put the contract on hold and you can return to it to finally accept or you can just click on another contract.

Cheers

It would be wonderful if there was a short summary on first screen when you select a contract that said what it was “kill orcs at location X” for example, and then a “go back” button in the bottom. That way i can quickly say what it is that i just found, and i can go back and save game before i do other stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.