Topic: Crash killing last Enemy

• Author
    Participant

Raze the Cemetary of the Dead, I’m just razing a cemetary. The crash occurs at the start of a fresh turn with one enemy unit alive. It’s happened x4 times now, going in for five right now. Hope the error popup is good enough, I can’t find a log in the directory.

Participant

Were you fighting ghouls? I had similarly several crashes with one ghoul left.

Keymaster

Can you confirm that the last living enemy unit was not a Wiederganger (zombie) but a Ghoul, Skeleton or something else?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

The last time I could make it happen was a fleeing Ghoul

Participant

This time it was the last orc that was left, hiding in a bush (invisible to me) while two Landsknehts were beating him up.

The invisible orc is in that bush just right of the white spot. Odd that he’s still invisible to me when my allies are fighting him.

Edit: Nope. Reloaded and also got same freeze when 8 orcs were still alive. The battle just freezes and nothing happens anymore. And it’s always a forest battle too. Could it have something to do with hiding in bushes?

Participant

Had a similar freeze ~an hour ago with an offscreen enemy.
    Ambushed by Undead Scouting party in the forest. Lost Souls instead of Orcs. Battle going as normal until unseen Lost Soul’s turn, game locked up. Loading quicksave to see if it repeats.
    Showing off the Art

Error after have to forcefully quit out

Log attached

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.