Topic: Cross-bow/Billhook CTD

• Author
    Participant

First of all, sorry for my poor english, and congratulations for your lovely prototype.

I’ve just found a couple of bugs:
    – in the Defend the Hill scenario I’ve equipped my crossbowman with a billhook as secondary weapon, but when I try to switch weapon the game crashes to desktop; I’ve tried a couple more times and it always happens; for the moment I didnt’ try it on other scenarios;
    – I’ve also experienced the “Enemy doesn’t end your turn” bug, but I’ll wite about it in that thread;
    – lastly, I’m quite sure that once the games skipped a character in the action-queue, but I was a bit distracted at the time, I’ll let you know if it happen again

Keymaster

That’s odd. I just tried with both the demo version you’ve played and our current build, and it works flawlessly in both. Do you remember any special circumstances? Did you do anything other than just swapping weapons?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

forget the skipped character thing, just had the first panicked unit and I suppose that also that time it was due to panic, but being engaged with an enemy my unit repeatedly tried to flee, just to be stopped in his position by opportunity blows till he died – perhaps the white flag should be a little bit bigger?

regarding the CTDs, I’ve made a few more tries and everything seems to work flawlessly indeed; I’ve tried every combination I could think of – billhook placed in all the different inventory slots, switched weapons with the crossbow loaded or after a shot, with the enemy at distance or while engaged in melee – and I didn’t have any problem
    I’m sorry but I cannot remember any special circumstances – the first two times I was just tryin’ to win the scenario, then I thought that the switch was the reason of the CTDs and made another test, when it crashed i thought that I was right but evidently that is not the case – I’ll let you know if it happens again

Keymaster

Glad to hear there isn’t a problem with characters being skipped afterall. With the new morale system it should be more of a gradual process until a character flees, and a change in morale status should be more visible due to a status effect icon dropping on the head. Although we didn’t change the size of the white flag at the character busts, it should be easy now to pick up the fact that someone is panicking and attempting to flee. Also, Battle Brothers will soon shout in panic as they’re fleeing.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.