Topic: Cultist event bug

• Author
    Participant

My mercenary that is already a cultist is trying to convert himself into a cultist, how does that even work? Here is a picture http://imgur.com/a/TG17a

Also other cultists are trying to convert him(Balthier the Piercer) into a cultist but he already is a cultist.

Participant

Man cultists these days. Lol

Keymaster

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Is this fixed now or in the upcoming update? The bug happened again today.

Participant

My mercenary that is already a cultist is trying to convert himself into a cultist, how does that even work? Here is a picture http://imgur.com/a/TG17a

Also other cultists are trying to convert him(Balthier the Piercer) into a cultist but he already is a cultist.

Ummm … do you happen to purposely recruit Cultists, Monks & Flagellants just because it’s fun to see if:
    1.) You can keep them alive for any length of time.
    2.) The fun times when they get to fighting and converting? ;-)
    That’s one of my “basic builds”. I’m glad to see that the frequency of Cultists has risen in the final release. I may reform “Davkuhl’s Darlings” after all!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

Ummm … do you happen to purposely recruit Cultists, Monks & Flagellants just because it’s fun to see if:
    1.) You can keep them alive for any length of time.
    2.) The fun times when they get to fighting and converting? ;-)
    That’s one of my “basic builds”. I’m glad to see that the frequency of Cultists has risen in the final release. I may reform “Davkuhl’s Darlings” after all!

I only recruit Cultists to get the legendary armor set.

Btw bug seems fixed, thanks for your work.

Participant

Do you know the prerequisistes for that to happen? Does the cultist need a minimum level? Specific day in the campaign?

Participant

Do you know the prerequisistes for that to happen? Does the cultist need a minimum level? Specific day in the campaign?

Not sure but one friend of mine got a piece when one of his cultists was around lvl 15 and around day 400

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.