Topic: does monk heal?

• Author
    Participant

i have some monks and apprentices in my band, and it seems that they don’t help boost the healing speed nor help saving tool and supplies. does they have such function or in this case, their background just provide certain higher states and exp boost?

Participant

Monks heal in Age of Empires… buuuuut not Battle Brothers.

Monks just have high Resolve.

Apprentices just learn 10% faster.

For the most part, that’s it. No faster healing, and no repair tool saving.

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

And actually not monks heals you in a monastery, it is just some medieval doctors works in their infirmary and monasteries run them. He can be monk too, but heals not with prayers, some physiotherapy and medicine. And orthopedia.

Participant

It seems that historians have lost their +15% experience gain boost …

Participant

In exchange, historians apparently decode treasure maps for you if you try to buy one from an event.

Participant

…it is just some medieval doctors works in their infirmary and monasteries run them. He can be monk too, but heals not with prayers, some physiotherapy and medicine. And orthopedia.

thats a decent lore, my friend

Participant

It seems that historians have lost their +15% experience gain boost …

after the history, the historians find out that the human race actually never learn from the history at all, thats how they lost the exp boost xD

Participant

It almost makes them a pointless recruit, since the only thing going for them before was that they might quickly accumulate levels and perks to compensate for their wholesale shittyness as soldiers.

Participant

somehow i still recruiting them, someone has to write a story of our great mercenary band, right?

Participant

Waaaaait a minute….How come there’s no doctor background?!!!!! Or field medic? lol

Participant

Waaaaait a minute….How come there’s no doctor background?!!!!! Or field medic? lol

Because none of them are stupid enough to think it’s a good idea to sign on as part of a mercenary unit.

Although obviously your guys do have some sort of medical skill considering how quickly they go through supplies and the sorts of injuries they recover from.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.