Topic: Don't we want an EPIC lategame?

• Author
    Participant

Im currently 60 hours into my ironman hardest difficulty playthrough and starting to get aa “is this rly all there is?” kind of feeling

I believe the game would STRONGLY benefit from some kind of lategame. My suggestion: when you max out a noble house rep, they give you an EPIC quest to launch an expedition to the wild unexplored side of the map in hunt for a bigass final boss.

Maybe even each house vs each faction boss for bandits, orcs, gobs, some epic necromancer…

I’d love that kind of lategame which would give me a feeling I’m striving for something epic.

OFC it’ll be late in the development I understand, but I hope you’re thinking about it :)

BTW as a side-note, tools are currently imbalanced. Too many are needed, not enough are sold. I find myself running around 3 different towns just to be ABLE to buy tools which is silly adn unrealistic – will 1 company really buy out every tool available in 3 towns just to keep itself running? Sell bigger stacks or more of them please!

Participant

I’d like the idea of some kind of expedition to undiscovered lands with the objective to achieve something big. Another option could be defending a city, outpost, river… against some dangerous menace or invasion.

It’s true that sometimes I feel like just wandering around, like when I played MMORPG and hang out with a roaming party. (Don’t misunderstand me, I LOVE the game and all the possibilities it still have)

Participant

+1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.