Topic: Enemy Visibly Lowers His Shield When Shieldwall Is Active And Shield Is Hit

• Author
    Participant

My 2-hander (with a Warbrand) swung his first attack on an enemy using shieldwall, and when the weapon contacted the enemy’s shield, the enemy visibly lowered his shield. I’m not sure if this is just a visual bug, or if the enemy actually dropped his shieldwall entirely once he blocked this swing (I didn’t think to check at the time).

This happened in the new version of BB, though I’ve had this occur in the old version of BB at least once.

I’ve attached my log file for your reference. I finished the battle that this occurred in, then closed the game after.

Attachments:

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

It happened again in 0.9.0.22

This time, I was attempting to “stun” the enemy Brigand, but the swing hit the Brigand’s shield. The Brigand visibly lowered his shield, and lost the shieldwall buff, but was not stunned.

Attachments:

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.