Topic: The Fangshire helm bug

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Avatar photoRap.
  • Author
    Participant

My archer wearing The Fangshire helm is receiving a Nighttime penalty to hit with his Hunting Bow when firing at targets at nighttime. The Fangshire helm’s item description states that it “Allows the wearer to see at night and negates any penalties due to nighttime”. My archer had a Ranged Skill of either 53 or 49, the range to the target was 2 hexes, yet his chance to hit was only 29%.

Participant

Goblin have very high ranged defense, while 53/49 skill is very low for an archer. I’m pretty sure everything works as intented.

Participant

Goblin have very high ranged defense, while 53/49 skill is very low for an archer. I’m pretty sure everything works as intented.

I agree. If you had the ranged debuff it would show a little icon for it. Did you open your inventory and check his actual stats? As nope said, goblins have really high ranged defense and you will need 80-90 ish ranged skill to hit them reliably.

Keymaster

I’ve made the ‘Nighttime’ modifier not show in the tooltip when fearing Fangshire, as to avoid confusion.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.