Topic: Game Won't Launch

• Author
    Participant

Trying to launch the game, I have the steam version. Every time I click run either from steam or directly on the application it says running in steam but the game window never pops up. I have left it like this for 10 minutes and no window ever pops up. The program shows up in task manager processes as using cpu resources but it never show up on the monitor.

I’ve tried deleting local files and re-installing. I’ve restarted steam, I’ve restarted my computer. My graphics card drivers are up to date and I’ve gone in and installed the Direct X the game uses and the visual C++ through the CommonRedist folder. All my other games work besides this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 980
    CPU: Intel i5-6600K
    8 gigs of RAM
    Windows 10

Keymaster

Hi there. There’s two more things you could try.

1. Add the game to the exception list of your anti-virus solution or disable it temporarily.
    2. Start the game with admin rights (from outside Steam, but with Steam running).

You could also zip and then attach here the game’s logfile for me to take a look at. You’ll find at ‘My Documents\Battle Brothers’ – it’s called ‘log.html’.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Wow, I thought I’d tried launching it with admin access already but apparently not. Thanks a lot! It’s launching now, not sure what was wrong with it before.

Keymaster

Glad to hear! :)

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.