Topic: Great Game!

• Author

For 20 years I have wanted to play a melee/medieval version of Jagged Alliance. It confounds me to no end that Jagged Alliance is still one of the most fun and technically interesting turn based strategy games. It is so obvious that the formula of Jagged Alliance works and makes for an amazing game. Why can’t it be replicated?

Anyway, I am amazed at how great Battle Brothers is… even in this early form without clear end game goals I find the game to be amazingly fun.

I just wanted to congratulate the developers on such a great game. It functions amazingly well, and I literally have zero complaints.

I can’t wait to see what you will do with this in the future. As long as you don’t lose the tense atmosphere and the inevitable demise that all the brothers face then I can’t see you do anything to mess up this game.

I can’t wait for an iron man mode. Being committed to an iron man play through would be truly amazing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say bravo. Really well made.

Participant

Agreed, I just bought this game 3 days ago and I almost have 20 hours logged….. whoops.

Keymaster

Thanks, guys :)

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.