Topic: Helmets

Tagged: 

• Author
    Keymaster

Just like God said the Bascinet isnt too far off. It’s still sitting in my art backlog, but as we already have an okay-ish range of helmets I dont feel like pushing other things back to create more helmets right now.
    Later we will add more of everything of course :)

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hey guys do we have a Bascinet helmet (a.k.a Pigface Helmet)?

Funny, in my land we call it “Dogface Helmet”.

Participant

I’d really like to know more about this 320 armor “Great Helmet”!
    Anyhow, maybe its because most of my brothers are so much alike, but for me its not a problem that they look so much alike, I take a look at thier skills, current fatigue and act out for that information, that said I REALLY love the look of my warband:
    I'm so glad that I picked a banner with matching shields.

General at the back, and the captain in front of him, I choose to go with open face version for them to give em abit of “I shout commands all day, can’t have my face covered” feeling to them. :P

Participant

I’d really like to know more about this 320 armor “Great Helmet”!
    Anyhow, maybe its because most of my brothers are so much alike, but for me its not a problem that they look so much alike, I take a look at thier skills, current fatigue and act out for that information, that said I REALLY love the look of my warband:
    I'm so glad that I picked a banner with matching shields.
    General at the back, and the captain in front of him, I choose to go with open face version for them to give em abit of “I shout commands all day, can’t have my face covered” feeling to them. 😛

I love the formation and the balanced make up of your team!

Also, I keep my captains in “open” helmets precisely for the RP reasons you mention!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.