I saw the driver update suggestion in the error message a while ago and I updated my drivers, but the problem continued. I meant to put that in my original post. They’re still up to date by the way. I tried the GPU monitor and the game runs at about 730MB out of 768MB, so yeah that might be a problem. It only showed a max of 745MB in the log, but it can only check every so often. It’s kind of a sad fix, but I’ll try lowering the game’s resolution a bunch and see if it stops happening.
Side note, I failed at reading comprehension on the how to report bugs post and only just realized I need to zip my log file. Herp de derp.