26. August 2015 at 12:37 #6219
We discussed this a little situation in the subject line of the patch.
And we came to the conclusion that it is all-still need to send the topic of bugs. Unfortunately the log I can not afford. But the screenshot you can see that the leader of the bandits – malicious cheater. He had to die more from stroke by 11 hp (he has to this point no armor no hp – ok let it be perk “9 lifes” but then he even survived a blow to 230. Аnd in the log says that his armor is destroyed by 2 times As I noted in the topic of discussion – is not an isolated case, and I watch such tricks began only after the patch on changes in the armor’s work mechanics.
Attachments:31. August 2015 at 14:34 #6379
Yes it looks like a bug after all-or now all enemies including young orcs have nine lives perk. Orc has received more than 100 damage for 1 turn (when he was already injured before) and did’t died (first screenshot) then he also ran in panic – and was killed on the next move (second screenshot) without damage
Attachments:2. September 2015 at 12:09 #6409RapKeymaster
Armor showing up as destroyed in the combat log more than once has been fixed.
Other than that I don’t see anything wrong at first glance; Bandit Leaders have the ‘Nine Lives’ perk, as you pointed out yourself, and while Young Orcs don’t, they do have a lot of hitpoints, so things add up for me. Please let me know if you encounter anything else that seems wrong to you. Thanks!2. September 2015 at 13:38 #6411
Ok i will try to add some logs next time, cuz even bandit tugs looks like have 9 lives perk :)2. September 2015 at 19:14 #6415
so as I promised. (forgive the stubborn Russian :) I attach a log with the battle in which one of the leaders of the bandits again used the perk nine lives twice. His name was Wilderich the Skouge. I think you will find easily in the log he first received damage from hook (already having almost zero health) and live and then another 60 in the head and again survived. But just in case attach screens.
Attachments:2. September 2015 at 21:58 #6419RapKeymaster
Sorry, I don’t see it. Note that some of the damage numbers in the combat log refer to damage applied to armor (i.e. damaging the item) and not damage applied to hitpoints. This is the way I read it from the screenshots;
* Body Armor receives 137 damage
* Hitpoints receive 31 damage
* Body Armor receives unknown amount of damage and is destroyed
* Hitpoints receive 49 damage (for a total of 80)
* Head Armor receives 90 damage and is destroyed
* Hitpoints receive 60 damage (for a total of 140) – at this point the guy would be dead if we’re only accounting for hitpoints, since Bandit Leaders have a maximum of 90. However, since they also have the Nine Lives perk it doesn’t matter if he’s dealt 60 or 6000 damage. He’ll always survive the first ‘killing blow’ and have between 5 and 10 hitpoints left. Judging from your screenshot that seems to be the case. The perk works the exact same way for your Battle Brothers.
Let me know if I’m missing something.2. September 2015 at 22:29 #6420
You can’t see log that i’ve add? Sorry, don’t understand.
Sad. But on screens only part of damage what was hit to bandit lider. To the moment of 137 armor damage he already was have almost zero hp so is the problem.
But if you don’t see anything wrong in log – so it means that i am bad player :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.