Topic: Invalid Target – reanimated zombie

• Author
    Participant

I came into a fight between milita and some Z´s. They did a good job in downing them. But after those z´s rose again one of them had a seemingly empty healthbar. He could not be attacked, neither by me nor by the militia. He could and did attack as if everything was normal. When trying to attack him with a skill the combatlog only respondes “Invalid target”. It may be a problem with with the reanimating mechanic?

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Participant

Ok now that I got some sleep I remember something else. That Z was reanimated BUT he could be attacked at first. He stood on another dead Z. When that second one reanimated he was moved one tile away. This was when he became an invalid target.

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Keymaster

Nice, that’s helpful.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.