Topic: Lindwurm

• Author
    Participant

So where are the lindwurms? I went back to my old campaign. Hacking around without clue for the last 2 days. Couldn’t get them to show up. Is a new campaign necessary?

Participant

No. No new campaign needed. It took me a while to encounter one, though. Eventually I ran into one around a swampy settlement (which makes sense). It was actually 4 of them roaming around, not a single one lurking at a fixed location. Not sure if there are ones at fixed locales. Despite managing to find one by accident close to the middle of the settlement area, I couldn’t find one at all when I went exploring all the way through the wilds. I’m past day 500 on my current campaign. I’ve uncovered more or less the whole map and have beaten every end-game crisis, but in spite of that and in spite of razing many remote locations and orc camps (and despite bumping into the wurm quite quickly in the end) I still haven’t been able to find a single rare piece of body armour, and therefore am still stuck on the ambition to acquire one each of the rare weapon/shield/armour/helmet collection, which I selected around day 100 (at which point I already had a selection of rare weapons/shields/helmets) before even ending the first crisis …

Participant

Thx Wargasm. I’ve got the body armor to drop from an orc camp. Looks pretty cool. Farm them. This campaign is at day 292

Participant

Found this, not in a swamp. So they seem to appear anywhere, I couldn’t find any quest chain that leads to them…or have seen a bunch yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMhS10J3ZOo

Participant

Lindwurms are VERY rare. You can’t expect to run in to one in just 2 days. You can play for 100 days and not seeing one.

Participant

Necro

Participant

Btw, Lindwurms leave tracks similar to Direwolves or Nachzehrers. However they are VERY small, as if single Direwolf left them. Therefore if you come across very faint pawn like footprints, you might got your Lindwurms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.