Topic: Linux Support

• Author
    kushite
    Participant

Hey everyone. I don’t know if any of you remember this, but originally the game was set to work on linux and mac. Not sure exactly when that changed, but it was a bit of a disappointment for me personally. Any, to any other linux users, theres a bit of interesting news. Steam has released proton, a windows compatibilty layer based on WINE, and after cursory testing it seems to be working out fine. It would be nice if it drew in developer support as well, so please give it a try.

EdenGenesis
    Participant

As I have both a Mac and a PC. I would have loved to play this game on my Mac as well. I have bought the game on both GOG and Steam. In order to support the developers. That is certainly one of my favorite game ever. Since the first time I played it. I couldn’t stop and spent endless hours to set up my battle brothers company and try to survive in this hostile world. After seeing all the news enemies that will arrive with the new DLC, I can’t wait but at the same time, I think the game will get harder and we won’t be able to save as many men as we used to be able so far. New beasts seems won’t be easy to destroy. Hopefully, we’ll get new weapons in order to fight them.

Hope to know the release date ASAP!

'Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.'

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.