Topic: Make footprints more visible

• Author
    Participant

I’m having trouble clearly seeing footprints on tundra, mountain, snow. Would it be possible to change the footprints so that it is easier to see on those terrains?

Thanks for listening.

Participant

I agree. I’ve realized that footprints become much more visible if you have the camera zoomed in closer. If you have it zoomed out far enough that the marching figure becomes your company’s banner, however, you can no longer see contract-related footprints on some types of terrain.

Participant

tundra, mountain, snow.

I think i meant steppe, mountain, tundra. Anyway – the plains, the snow, the mountains.

Participant

I agree.

Could even have an option where a pop up box show up.
    Like one of your men tell you what they saw.

Could also see it change if you have certain type of profession in your group (like a Hunter), or even as a caravan upgrade (if there will be such a thing)

Participant

I suggest making Footprints option a 3-step toggle adding black footprints to already existing white and hidden (disabled) footprints.

Participant

+1

I would love to have ability to customize footprint color from color list.

All life's problems can be solved with a bayonet charge.

Participant

You mean a list of several predetermined colors in options menu?

Add to that option to use input field for custom color in RGB format and it would be perfect!

Participant

+1
    then my mom will never complain again about playing video games would damage eyes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.