Topic: More Roving Bands?

• Author
    Participant

I am loving this game. Combat is intensely satisfying for me; the problem is that I don’t feel like I’m getting enough of it. I’d like to see more roving bands of enemies on the map, and greater diversity in their strength. At the moment, I feel like I spend a majority of my time simply delivering letters. I don’t mind the deliveries, but this isn’t Postal Service Brothers. I want more stuff to kill! :D

Keymaster

hehe thats the spirit!

We are aware that the map can feel a bit empty at times but we we have a boquet of new content and ideas to add to the worldmap to give the player more to do and make it more alive. You just have to give us more time. Right now with the high number of players bugs pop up that we never experienced before so we have to squash those first before moving back to adding new content.

Overhype Studios - follow us!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

You can explore the map to find locations to raze. It can get very lucrative, but also is more dangerous than hunting weak scouts and such.

Participant

hehe thats the spirit!

We are aware that the map can feel a bit empty at times but we we have a boquet of new content and ideas to add to the worldmap to give the player more to do and make it more alive. You just have to give us more time. Right now with the high number of players bugs pop up that we never experienced before so we have to squash those first before moving back to adding new content.

Ah, makes sense to me. Well, I’m very excited; this is definitely a game worth bugfixing. I’ll just have to get a bit more aggressive in the meantime :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.