Topic: Nachzehrers

Tagged: 

• Author
    Participant

Tier 3 Nachzehrers only use “swallow” attack on my brothers. On multiple occasions they have had opportunity to swallow noble house troops adjacent to them, but not until I come within melee range do they use it on my brothers without hesitation. Also slightly off topic, if a Nachzehrer swallows a brother, and then is able to flee before I can dispatch it, what will be the fate of the unfortunate brother who got swallowed? Will he rejoin the company after the battle, or does he become a steaming pile of Nachzehrer dung.

A wise general wins before the battle, while the ignorant general must fight to win - Zhuge Liang

Keymaster

There’s nothing preventing Nachzehrers from swallowing noble house troops, but they may choose to save it for more dangerous opponents (i.e. you). Nachzehrers can’t retreat from the battlefield anymore once they have swallowed someone.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

There’s nothing preventing Nachzehrers from swallowing noble house troops, but they may choose to save it for more dangerous opponents (i.e. you). Nachzehrers can’t retreat from the battlefield anymore once they have swallowed someone.

Thanks for the reply Rap. That makes sense, since it’s a one-shot ability, use it on high value targets only. So at one time, they could retreat? I kinda like the added desperation of saving your brother at all costs, lest he become a free lunch. I wonder what would happen if all your brothers were to be swallowed simultaneously, would the battle end in total defeat, game over thanks for playing? I’ll have to try that out sometime.

A wise general wins before the battle, while the ignorant general must fight to win - Zhuge Liang

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.