Topic: New DLC and localisation

• Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say “Thank you” for this awesome game! I’ve been playing since Early Access und put in well over 400 hours. Even when you declared the game complete I still regularly visited this site on the faint hope that you might still release some updates – you can imagine my joy when I read about the new DLC.
    Now I’m looking forward to every new Dev Blog like it’s Christmas. This DLC also convinced me to finaly create an account on here.

Now on to a topic you’re probably already sick of (sorry!): I sincerely believe that the new DLC and general attention this game is getting might be the perfect opportunity to consider localisations of the game. (And I’m definetly not saying this because I want the company I work at to handle the German translations.) ;)

But localised or not, I really love your game and wish you all the success you deserve with this DLC (and possibly further ones…) and all you future projects.

Keep up the good work!

Keymaster

Thank you for your kind words. The topic of localisation is covered in the recently updated FAQ.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.