Topic: new update

• Author
    Participant

wanted to ask when will because that will come next update before starting a new game ‘s all there already a time info

Keymaster

It will be several months until the next update. That’s a very long time, but it will be the single largest update for Battle Brothers and something that unfortunately can’t really be divided into several smaller updates.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

It will be several months until the next update. That’s a very long time, but it will be the single largest update for Battle Brothers and something that unfortunately can’t really be divided into several smaller updates.

Sounds good to me! Keep up the good work.

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

That sucks really hard.
    I hoped that we can get some new shiny things before Christmas but it looks that Germany going Muslim is true news.
    Anyway God speed. I see that you do good job but showing us nice stuff but not allow to taste it is pretty cruel.
    At last I hope that Psen throw us some of his artworks to droll over.

Participant

I am fine waiting as long as needed, provided there will be updates on the blog to let us know what’s going on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.