Topic: Nobles cheat me with a reward

• Author
    Participant

I took a noble razing orcs camp contract. Agreed reward was 152 crowns per head. While I travelled to the camp a group of goblins start to chase me. Off course I leaded them to the orcs camp to help me a little (but then I’ve understood that I did stupid thing because orcs had a big moral boost killing the goblins and brought me serious problems because of that).
    Anyway I’ve killed all orcs. But my per-head-counter didn’t count even one head, and when I came back to the noble there was a text describing my successful feats but with 0 crowns reward.
    Seems like my wounded brothers can’t even carry orcish heads, or one fleeing wolf rider stole them from the battlefield :)

Participant

what can we do? i mean, they are authority, their words are law. if they said what you brought them were not orc heads but big fat goobo heads, then they ARE big fat goobo heads. what can you do? be a rebel? and take revenge? sounds good, because then you can lure their lazy portal force to any camp that you want to raid, do the world a faver man, just go rebel, ok? :P

Participant

what can we do? i mean, they are authority, their words are law. if they said what you brought them were not orc heads but big fat goobo heads, then they ARE big fat goobo heads. what can you do? be a rebel? and take revenge? sounds good, because then you can lure their lazy portal force to any camp that you want to raid, do the world a faver man, just go rebel, ok? ?

Haha, this world will get one more bandits company since today! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.