Topic: Not Included In Caravan Guard Quest

• Author
    Participant

During a caravan guard quest, I saw some goblins riding up fast towards my caravan. I quickly paused to game, so that I could switch all my men to kite shields. When I unpaused, I saw on the world map the number of caravan hands in my caravan had decreased by 2. The battle had already started, and I wasnt in it!

I quickly clicked to join the battle and was put into the bottom left corner of the field while I listened to the goblins sniping those poor donkeys…

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

Not that it adds much to the bug report, but I’d like to boast that my crossbowman was able to finish off the donkey by missing the shot at the short green man (I was at least able to keep my word that I would not enemies destroy the caravan… as I did it myself).

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

Oh … something like this happened to me the other day, as well. The caravan was attacked by a mass of goblins and I paused the game to rearrange equipment, and as soon as I un-paused I was shown the pop-up informing me that I’d failed to protect the caravan. So I guess that all of the caravan guards/hands and even the caravan itself must have been auto-slain to compensate for my adjustments …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.