Topic: Pause after town exit.

• Author
    Participant

Well, now that we’ve reached full release, there’s one little thing I was hoping to see.

If it’s not too late, and not too complicated to do, can you see your way clear to have the game paused after leaving a village/town/city?

I rather hope it’s not too hard, as there’s “auto-pause” after battles.
    I know I’ve asked for this at least once. As I didn’t want to bug you guys, I didn’t continuously bring it up.

If not, I can deal. It’s probably the only real frustrating thing left in the game for me.

So, with that out of the way, GREAT JOB, GUYS!!! I’m having a blast!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

+1

Participant

Yeah, this would be nice.

oldschool rpg blog (in czech language)
    http://2k6goblinu.blogspot.cz/

Participant

And if you play on ironman the auto save lags the game for a sec or something like that when leaving towns and doing other stuff like that. so a auto pause would then remove that lost time.

Participant

Like the idea. Sometimes I click to exit, and start looking the map searching the next objective, but forgot to pause.

Participant

And if you play on ironman the auto save lags the game for a sec or something like that when leaving towns and doing other stuff like that. so a auto pause would then remove that lost time.

Exactly that. I try to always pause before I enter a city or hit space as I leave the town. I still get that lag though. After unpausing, my party “teleports” a few steps. Having the game do that for me would be great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.