Topic: Questions on Towns

• Author
    Participant

First off, I love your game guys. I grew up playing(trying to at least) X-com and I love the feeling and atmosphere this game produces. There are just a few questions I would love to get answered.

1) When towns get raided by barbarians is the only outcome eventual destruction. I think it would be awesome if this group of barbarians tool over the town, then some of the fleeing townsfolk could give you a contract to get it back for them.

2) If you lose a battle or if a brother falls is all the equipment on him lost unless you pick it up again? And if you.lose a battle will you loose all the equipment your men wore?

I think that’s all for now, if I think of anything I’ll be sure to ask. Keep up the good work guys! This is an insta-buy for me as soon as I can get my hands on it :) can’t wait.

Keymaster

Thank you and welcome to the forums!

1) When towns get raided by barbarians is the only outcome eventual destruction. I think it would be awesome if this group of barbarians tool over the town, then some of the fleeing townsfolk could give you a contract to get it back for them.

Bandits (which I assume you mean by barbarians) are out to raid villages, take any valuables, supplies and the odd villager, and then leave. Their aim is neither to destroy a village and rob themselves off their future income, nor to take over a village and take up farming themselves. Only the Greater Evil will completely burn villages and cities to the ground. Even then, a certain faction when being the Greater Evil will make villages and cities their own. I don’t want to spoil anything, though (:

2) If you lose a battle or if a brother falls is all the equipment on him lost unless you pick it up again? And if you.lose a battle will you loose all the equipment your men wore?

If a Battle Brother falls, you can pick up his equipment after the battle, assuming you win. You can also pick up part of his equipment (not armor) during battle and then get the hell out of there with your surviving men. If you lose a battle, all the equipment dropped is lost, as is the game potentially if you get wiped out completely.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Thanks for the speedy reply, and yea, I ment bandits. So what you are saying is that there is an unknown faction that will make villages there own? Sounds great, really can’t wait for this game. You guys are doing a great job.

Keymaster

Speaking of speedy replies, you earned your name.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

:P Thanks, guess I just chose a good time to check my mail.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.