Topic: Release. From one player to another.

• Author
    Participant

You know, guys, there are games for which I would not pay a penny even if I had a couple extra million. There are games, playing in which I would like to ask from developers money for moral damage. And there is a Battle Brothers. It’s no secret that the last patch made me personally categorically upset, but I’m already looking at the game through the sight of mods.
    So, I decided this.
    On the 24th of March I buy another copy of the game. I suggest that anyone who can afford such a thing – do same. Remember, how many times you happened to spend 5 times more on games that were 10 times worse.
    If this helps to see the game: banner’s generator, tactical maps with forts and dungeons, factions of northern raiders, perk’s tree for the group, special tasks for veterans, extended craft (even through events), an improved veteran hall and much more… I think such a chance should be taken.

Participant

There is better option than just buy another useless copy.

Anyone who wants to support game can get BB as present for a friend via Steam. I done this once. Friend still playing and loved the game. Everyone happy.

Participant

I agree. I will certainly buy another copy as a present after the release just to support team.

Participant

I agree, the game is great and it has been interesting to follow its development, I’ll look to get a key for either my brother or a friend. It may also be good to recommend it to strategy oriented youtube/twitch channels.

And as has been mentioned I’m sure many of us would be happy to purchase dlc/expansion packs.

Participant

I’m unhappy with the way the crises are working right now, and I doubt they will manage to change something before March 24th. So, I don’t consider this game finished yet.

Participant

I’m also disappointed. I thought there would be more content in the game. But, probably, it is better to advise someone to play the game than to buy yourself additional copies. On my advice two person bought the game.

Participant

good suggestion

or we can also help doing some marketing, for example, if anyone have time, he could record his full gameplay and publish it on youtube or something like that in his country. more people know about this game, more possible purchases will be.

Participant

Not before we get full proper mod support, sorry.

The game is ok, but its not double buy kind of good.

Participant

good suggestion

or we can also help doing some marketing, for example, if anyone have time, he could record his full gameplay and publish it on youtube or something like that in his country. more people know about this game, more possible purchases will be.

What tools do you actually use to record your screen while playing the game? I don’t even know how to do that …

Participant

Nice Topic!! I think Overhype can use each support to bring BB forward!

I recommended BB to about 9 or 10 Friends… they bought it… and wrote a positiv steam review. All of them had never heard about BB and felt in love with it after my recommendation. Just talk about it… tell it to everybody. I think this is how it works. In Germany we call it “snowball effect” :)

I think …I wont buy another Copy.. I allready got the supporter edition!.. but sure i will pay for extra content in form of DLC, expansion etc in future…

Haha what about an early access DLC/expansion !!.. something like that.. was there before?

FOr me OverhypeStudios are EarlyAccess Grandmaster! They are the scale how EA works.

Participant

good suggestion

What tools do you actually use to record your screen while playing the game? I don’t even know how to do that …

what about “fraps”?

Participant

Or Bandicam (I think cornishknight uses that one), LoiLo Game Recorder (extremely easy to use) or eLecta Screen Recorder (never heard that one before) and many more.

The above mentioned are just some examples of programs that show up if you type a search into google, there’s loads of stuff to choose from.

Participant

I went ahead and bought the supporter edition upgrade so i can show my support.

Participant

good suggestion

OBS. Pretty decent and easy to upload on YT with decent quality. Fraps files are to gigantic.

Not before we get full proper mod support, sorry.

The game is ok, but its not double buy kind of good.

Essentially this. Game is good and will buy expansion but if there is no mod support no second buy( I would grab it on GoG).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.