Topic: Riposte reduces attacker's chance to hit?

• Author
    Participant

1. Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared?
    1.0.0.5. version, when enemy uses riposte and you try to melee attack the unit, it is displayed as
    -riposte
    in the tooltip as if riposte reduces your chance to hit the enemy. I’m not sure if it actually works that way, but it’s not supposed to and toolitp is wrong. Riposte shouldn’t affect the attacker’s chance to hit.

2. Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
    it happens all the time

3. Attach a screenshot if possible.
    (attached, or you could see http://imgur.com/a/POK07 here)

4~6. N/A

Keymaster

It doesn’t and it’s not a bug; it’s a negative factor to keep in mind when attacking.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

It doesn’t and it’s not a bug; it’s a negative factor to keep in mind when attacking.

Is this a negative factor for the defender? If so, I think it’s a good idea to change its UI looks so it is different from the rest of attacker’s hit chance malus such as a shieldwall because it looks exactly the same.

Participant

Is this a negative factor for the defender? If so, I think it’s a good idea to change its UI looks so it is different from the rest of attacker’s hit chance malus such as a shieldwall because it looks exactly the same.

It is a negative factor for the attacker – if he misses, the defender gets a “free” counterattack – and thus it is marked with a minus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.