Topic: how to see enemy effective statistics

• Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am a really newbie of this game. I like it, but I have a question. Pls don’t joke me if I ask u a very stupid question, but I really don’t understand how to see real statistics of enemies. ie. I never know if the enemy number 1 is more strong or has more hp than enemy number 2. Is there a perk or an option to show them? sorry for my English, i am Italian!!!

Participant

the question is not stupid. even more – the right question for a beginner. unfortunately while you may not see accurate statistics (number of xp, endurance, etc.) from the enemies. so you can see their skills only after they apply them :) it is sometimes too late … About the number of xp and so long as there was no information, but mapping the skills of opponents we were promised. Hope that the next update to the “tactics”
    while there is empirical information about the enemy. For example. Orcs have a unique attack hurriedly with stunning. As well as improved breaking shields. All goblins from the beginning has perk quick pockets ( your Utility prek tree) All bandit leaders has perk 9 lives. You have to lose a lot of your mercenaries before you learn a lot about your enemies :)
    Be strong!

Participant

If you are new, i advise you to start fighting “Bandits Thugs” & “Bandits Marksmen”

The Undeads are also quite easy to fight. Especially the ghouls, skeletons and “Zombies”(wiederganger?).

Avoid Orcs & Goblins at start !

The easiest to the hardest :
    Bandits Thugs / Bandits Marksmen / Bandits Raiders / Bandits Leaders

For the Undeads :
    Wiederganger / Ghouls / Skeletons /Skeletons guards / Fallen Hero / Necromancer (weak, but very powerfull magic)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.