Topic: Skip tutorial?

• Author
    Participant

Hello. BB is one of the greatest games of 2016 and I did a review in metacritic showing my joy playing this game ;D. Now, I’m tired of playing the tutorial mission anytime I restart a new campaign.

It is possible to start a new campaign skipping the tutorial mission?

I hope in further updates, for veteran players, BB has the option of starting campaigns in different situations, and avoiding tutorial missions.

Participant

I think after first battle, when you come to village and guy tell you to kill Hoggart, you can decline the quest and skip tutorial.

Something

Participant

Yeah, you can skip the tutorial. It’s a shame that you can’t take the option to kill Hoggart without obliging yourself to recruit 3 more men and go to town X. You don’t normally need 6 men to kill Hoggart, and sometimes there are towns other than town X that are nearer and/or have better and/or cheaper equipment.

Participant

Yeah, but, in order to take some rewards, the game forces you complete the mission of ending with Hoggart.

It would be nice to start the campaign in a different place and with a different mission, depending on the background of your leader. A rich character, in a large merchant city, a farmer in a rural village, a veteran soldier in a castle, etc.

I’m tired of killing Hoggart.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.