Topic: slight tweak to Fatigue formula: recover 3 extra Fatigue per unspent AP

• Author
    Participant

Like the title says. I feel ripped off when my guy is too tired to swing a billhook, or even take a step, and passes an entire turn catching his breath… but still only gets his regular recovery. Help a Brother out here!

Keymaster

Of course I’d like to help a brother out :) But I actually feel like the fatigue system works pretty well at the moment.
    Try wearing lighter body armor or go for some utility perks!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

As far as I know, it works well in the current state, it is designed to at least swing your weapon once after rest. But remember, every time u get hit by sb, the fatigue increases by 3 (correct me if i’m wrong), that may be the reason for ur problem.
    And it seems when ur fatigue is full/almost full, u will receive a penalty to ur stats if i’m not wrong.

So, its not always have to be as hvy as possible

Keymaster

True, you’ll receive fatigue when hit by enemies.

We discussed some times giving fatigued or injured fighters a penalty. That would be realistic but on the other hand lead to lots and lots of missed swings on both sides if a battle drags on for long.
    We’ll see….

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

It wont be a problem if one side decide not to swing the sword and rest for this turn.

Participant

Resting effectively does increase how fast you regenerate fatigue anyway, since you aren’t taking any actions to send it back up. I haven’t had any real problems with it, except occasionally on guys who are really sort of asking for it given their equipment.

Participant

You don’t have to take every swing (this is very important) and you can always increase your stamina with perks and level ups. I never had my billhooks run out of stamina. Mostly because they can only take one hit per turn (occasionally two, if you have perks to do that).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.