Topic: Some background events

• Author
    Marsh The Muddy
    Participant

So I was browsing the (barely developed) wiki of battle brothers and found something interesting with the backgrounds…
    First, the tailor being able to craft an “outfit”, nad second, a bowyer being able to craft a “masterwork bow”…
    After that I browsed the battle brothers update feed and found something nice here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/dev-blog-48-progress-update-throwing-weapons-visual-makeover-continued/
    If you scroll down to the last picture, you will see a bunch of armors… in the down left coner, see two armors with a wold pelt on them… ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME!
    But there is a problem… I’ve been thinking about this… Can the tailor make them? Can they be bought? Are the a very rare drop? Could someone please explain to me?
    Thank you!

Holy.Death
    Participant

Tailor can make the wolf armor if you have materials and when he’ll be experienced enough. Same goes for the Masterwork Bow, which can be made by a Bowyer. However, the event is fairly rare to get. I don’t know if you can get more than one piece equipment out of them though.

Marsh The Muddy
    Participant

Thank you! But could you tell me more? Does the tailor make the armor out of thin air, or you need a mail shirt, a wolf pelt and the tailor level 5 or something?
    Same question goes for the bowyer… Does he make the masterwork bow out of nothing?

Holy.Death
    Participant

For the wolf armor you only need pelts and good enough level (people say it’s 6, but I can’t guarantee that). Same goes for the Masterwork Bow, although this item only requires gold (can’t remember if it was 1000 or 1500).

Marsh The Muddy
    Participant

Yes! I got one! My tailor was level 4 and took two wolf pelts and made one of the armors (the one that looks like a thick tunic).
    It has 100 armor (10 less than the basic mail shirt), but it gives +5 Resolve (And looks completly badass).
    Now there is only one question left… What about the other armor (the one that looks like a mail shirt)
    The funny thing… I was at the beginning of the game (just had all my guys in basic mail shirts, and with only 9 brothers).
    Pure luck? Maybe! I’m just so happy now that I gut that badass armor…

Marsh The Muddy
    Participant

I thought the mail shirt was required for the armor (since it looks like a mail shirt with some wolf fur)…
    Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.