First I would like to congratulate you guys for the awesome work you are doing since the EA release, with almost daily updates and paying great attention to the community feedback. Having said that, here are some occurrences that came to my mind while playing:
– Giving randomly generated names to map areas (like in the random maps of Battle for Wesnoth). This would be nice for immersion and lore, besides making contracts objetives more easy to find (instead of “the western plains”, the Plains of Albstadt).
– An optional Ironman mode with just one save slot. This is something (I think) quite easy to implement and will make us roguelikers very happy.
– Acquirable Traits through combat accomplishments: for example, killing lots of orcs would grant the “Orc slayer” trait (more damage agaisnt them, maybe), beign the last survivor of an encounter the “Last Man Standing” trait (bonus to HP and Resolve?) etc.
– I think you already are working on it, but random events and encounters like in the two first Fallout games.
– More ethnical variety between characters. Considering the medieval Germany ambientation, at least arab and african looking mercs could be in.
I apologize if I stabbed someone’s eyes with my crappy english. Cheers and keep on the good work!
(Derp, just realised the Suggestions subforum. Can someone move the topic? :P)