Topic: Spyglass

• Author
    Participant

A spyglass, once in your stash could provide increased viewing distance while exploring the land. And/or equipped on one of your bros could use it in a manner similar to using a falcon during battle. How do you acquire such a prized item? Only the devs can answer that.

A wise general wins before the battle, while the ignorant general must fight to win - Zhuge Liang

Participant

Doesn’t fit the time period. The equipment is roughly around 11th – 12th century while the telescope was invented in the beginning of the 17th century.

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Participant

Yes but optics and lenses date far back. I don’t think it’s impossible to imagine some sort of device that corrects or enhances vision.

Participant

Yes but optics and lenses date far back. I don’t think it’s impossible to imagine some sort of device that corrects or enhances vision.

Around 700BCE is the first known example of lenses.

A wise general wins before the battle, while the ignorant general must fight to win - Zhuge Liang

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.