Topic: Suggestion new game: Companions/factions

• Author
    Participant

Hello,

While enjoying this game a lot something has been bothering me. Whenever I start a new game my companions get random perks. THis isn’t neccesarily a bad thing (I can imagine some enjoying this). I would like this to be optional though. Since I’m a perfectionist I may start 50 new games just to get the right perks on my three starting companions. This IS a HUGE pain in the ass to get right (or at least have no negative perks on any starting members). I would like to be able to choose 1 or 2 perks for each companion from the start. I don’t want them to be overpowered, I just want them to be on par with the higher tier characters (looking at you swordmasters, hedge knights and sellswords) you can hire later on.

The same goes for factions. I would like to be able to choose the 3 AI factions that are generated in my game. This would allow me to have a more immersive feeling in the game since I like to name my characters in a certain theme (cough, game of thrones).

Thank you for reading this and I hope there is a chance to have this implemented. I like your work so far and will continue to support Battle Brothers. I look forward to the completion of this game.

Kind regards,
    Souwly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.