Topic: texture wont work

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoRap.
  • Author
    Participant

i had some problems starting the game, with error messages but i think its good now. but now when i play the game, the map is fine but the town, me and all in the battle mode is red, so you can’t really see anything.

+can’t take screen shot

Participant

I have also had the same problems, menu screen is fine and then when I start a campaign every texture is a jumbled red other than some things like hills.

Keymaster

Did the game work correctly for you before? What video card do you have?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

i have Mobile Intel(R) HD Graphics and Radeom (TM) HD 6470M. its a old laptop, its a bit outdated but its still runs arma 3, Total war: Rome 2 and other big games fine. the main menu is fine too for me but the texture doesn’t work otherwise in game

Keymaster

At least the latter should be able to run the game fine. Can you give it another try with the update that just went live?

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I did. i can try reinstalling it( again)

Participant

it kinda helped. there is still no texture but the red pixels are decreased and i can see fields now( near the town but not the town it self)

Keymaster

Can you try running the game with the command line -t2 or -t4? See here on how to do this from inside Steam.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.