At the moment, the Sergeant in the game is represented by only 2 skills: “Inspiration” and “Iron Will”. He distributes bonuses to the squad to prevent debuffs. But its usefulness ends there. I propose to strengthen its potential through skills aimed at strengthening the squad.
Note: all skills of this group work in the zone of 5 cells from the sergeant himself.
1) Ready for Battle (present in the Legend Mod) – when entering the battle, all characters equipped with a shield activate the Shield wall skill for free. A useful passive order-strengthening the player’s squad early on.
2) Take cover (there is a legend mod) – all battle brothers get +10 to the skill “protection from shooting” for 1 turn.
3) “Push Them” (there is a Legend mod) – all battle brothers get +10% to the chance of getting hit in melee for 1 turn.
4) “Observation” – battle brothers armed with bows make a free attack on any enemy who moves to the specified zone (4 cells)
5) “Beat them” battle brothers armed with throwing weapons make a free remote attack on the nearest enemy within a radius of 2 cells.
6)Counter-attack-the specified battle brother skips his turn, but gets a free attack against any opponent who came close to him. If the hit is successful, the enemy retreats back, and the battle brother takes his cell.
7) – “Break” – the specified battle brother, moves to the specified opponent and knocks him out of the occupied cell, stopping the effect of defensive abilities and stunning him.
8)”Stand up and cut” – the specified battle brother who has been injured, conducts a free attack on the nearest enemy.
9) – “Crush” – the specified battle brother, equipped with a two-handed weapon, attacks a nearby enemy with a series of attacks. each hit reduces the morale of surrounding enemies within a radius of 1 cell. If the target is killed during the attack, the enemy’s morale across the battlefield will drop by 2 points.
The essence of these changes is the allocation of the sergeant as a separate class of amplifier, and not just a hand-to-hand fighter with a stick.